• What is PPC INJECTION?
PPC(PhosphatidylCholine) injection, spotlighted as the latest solution to obesity, is being called ‘the 2ndbotox’.
No single case of side-effects has been reported in the clinical trial over 10,581 patients implemented in the UK and has been made even more renowned
since celebrities like Britney Spears and Mariah Carey look like this PPC treatment and it ended up with a success.
It has now become very popular in over 60 countries.
• The great thing about PPC Solutions Reports
No need of anesthesia as it barely generates pain
More efficacious and easier treatment than liposuction surgery
Unlike existing methods such as mesotherapy which only reduces the sixe of fat cells, Lipo Lab PPC dissolves, destroys fat cells and exhausts them out of body through sweat, urine and internal combustion, which does not incur the so called ‘yo-yo’ phenomenon.
Cheaper costs than existing liposuction surgery
Effective for removing cellulites and enhances skin elasticity
Such a simple treatment that barely bothers everyday life
Solves the obesity of specific parts where exercises cannot do
Gamma-irradiated Lipo Lab Solution secures safe treatment and raw material of 99.8% purity from Germany maximizes the efficacy of lipolysis.
• How to Use
1. Shake vials well to mix the deposited particles on the bottom.
2. Draw 2 vials of PPC & 1 vial of Lipase(Hyaluronidase) with a 20ml syringe.
3. In case of abdomen/waist, inject 0.7~0.8ml on a spot and move to next half an inch or a centimeter distant.
By doing so, you will consume a local of PPC 8~10 vials at a treatment depending on obesity degree and you are recommended to repeat this treatment 4~5 times at 10~15 day’s interval, which will lead a patient to consume 3~5 boxes to complete a whole process of treatments. This whole process will end up with reduction of 4~6 inches!
4. In case of other parts such as double chin, armpit, upper arm and thigh, you are required to adjust(mostly diminish) injection quantity according to the obesity degree of the part to be injected.
• The Main Injection Site
1. Double chin : Facial layer of fat which makes thick neck and double chin
2. Armpit, forearms : Armpit lines of the front part of arms, forearms around the triceps
3. Back : Brassiere line which gets a style of dressing disheveled
4. Abdominal region, ribs(love handle) : abdominal region and weighty ribs on both sides, love handle on the rear side
5. Hip : Line under a hip which is connected to thighs
6. Thighs : External or internal lines which jiggle due to excessive fatty layers